Here’s a recipe for some easy homemade chocolates. These are heaps healthier than supermarket chocolates, as they only have 4 ingredients (none of which are hard to pronounce), not much fructose, and lots of raw cacao powder and butter. Apart from being healthy, they taste great too!
- 120 grams cacao butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- pinch of fine grain sea salt
- flaky sea salt, to sprinkle on top
- Gently melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a simmering pan of water.
- Whisk all other ingredients into bowl (except flaky sea salt).
- Pour into about 16 small silicone cupcake cups and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Pop chocolate out of the cups and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer, or they’ll melt.