This has been my go-to rocky road recipe for the last couple years. It’s great to give for presents at Christmas. It’s not so healthy, so I haven’t made it for a while. Oh well.
- 2 packets of marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 2 big handfuls of pistachio nuts, shelled
- 2 packets of red raspberry lollies, cut in half
- 4 big long packets of Aldi milk chocolate
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate either in microwave or in bowl over simmering water on stove.
- Add chopped lollies and nuts to melted chocolate and stir.
- Pour into trays and put in fridge/freezer to set.
- When set, put onto large chopping board and cut with hot knife into small pieces.
- Eat and enjoy!